Pages

Sunday, 3 April 2011

For now

Wow, it has been months since I last updated my blog....

Memories brought me back here again. Gone were those days of frequently hanging out with friends, attending and planning to skip classes, spontaneous outings and movies...

I really miss those days of having nothing to worry about, except for exams and getting the right grades. But as people grow, so do responsibilities.

Probably I'm having too much thoughts running through my mind. Internship is coming to an end soon. In less than a month, I would have to make decisions, plan where I should go.

The thought of it scares me, because no one would know what the future holds.

But for now, I am enjoying my life. Sure, I have had my own ups and downs for the past 5 months. And I have learned so much along the way. Whatever pushed you down or made you fall, makes you a stronger person.

Wherever life takes me, I know I am going to reach my own dreams someday. It's only a matter of time.

For now, I just want to live the moment and have the best of the days. =)

Have a great week ahead! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this site.
Here is my blog :: http://catalunyagai.com/profile/veraeidb04

Anonymous said...

you're in point of fact a good webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any unique trick.

Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a great task on this topic!
Here is my page :: quit smoking help

Anonymous said...

I really like it whenever people come together and share ideas.
Great website, keep it up!

Also visit my web-site; daily intake values

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's
equally educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something concerning this.


My blog post coffee wholesale